De Wasserij, located at St. Agathastraat 54, 3037 SH Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal information as described in this privacy statement.
St. Agathastraat 54
3037 SH Rotterdam
De Wasserij can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we process.
De Wasserij processes your data because you make use of our services and/or because you issue them to us. Here is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name;
- Address information;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide to us, for example in correspondence or by telephone;
- The content of your communication with us, for example when you contact us through email, telephone, or in another way, for example in the form of notes;
- Information about your use of services and products that you purchase;
- Information required for contracts;
- Information about your relationship with De Wasserij, for example, which newsletters you receive and how often you have purchased an e-ticket;
- Information about participation in events;
- Information about your activities on social media channels of De Wasserij;
- Technical measurement data of equipment such as IP address and your surfing behaviour on our websites, such as the content of your shopping cart.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors that are younger than 16 years old unless they received permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we kindly recommend parents to be actively involved with the online activities of their child(ren), to prevent the collection of personal data of their child(ren) without their permission. If you are convinced that we have collected data of a minor without such permission, please contact us at email@example.com, and we shall remove this information.
Purpose of processing
We only process data for the purposes outlined below, based on statutory regulation. Insofar as we already have personal data in our possession, they will be used for the same purposes.
Purpose: Necessary for the implementation of an agreement
- To offer you the possibility to order tickets via our website and to use all functionalities and services on the website;
- To process your order and to inform you about its status.
Purpose: Necessary for the promotion of the legitimate interest of De Wasserij to maintain our relationship with you, improve our services, products, communication, and fundraising.
- To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters about matters that do not require separate permission in advance. You can always unsubscribe from this communication;
- To answer your questions and handle your complaints via social media, email, or by mail;
- To analyse who our visitors are and what they do, what they are involved with and what they find important, in order to improve our products, services and communication and to continue to operate successfully;
- To map out De Wasserij’s contacts and network in order to improve our fundraising, which is important for the continued existence of De Wasserij (e.g. the creative lab, cultural and educational projects are made possible thanks to financial support by third parties);
- To improve our website.
Purpose: Based on permission
- If necessary, we will ask for your permission, for example to send out our monthly newsletter, or to send you marketing materials by email. You can withdraw your permission for this at any time via the messages sent
Purpose: Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- We may process your data to comply with applicable legislation, to comply with requests from public authorities and government agencies, or to cooperate with law enforcement.